Enable Remote Working with VMware
Unplanned events make it nearly impossible to continue “business as usual.” To ensure your business can continue normal operations, you need to enable your employees to work remotely and maintain productivity, increase connectivity, and provide for continuous, secure access to applications across endpoints. We’re here to help.
- Deliver digital workspaces on organisational or personal endpoints to access critical applications.
- Protect all endpoints that are accessing organisational assets remotely.
- Accelerate performance of organisational applications on remote connections.
Scaling for a Remote Digital Workspace
The secure, isolated environment afforded with VDI allows secure remote access to mission critical applications from anywhere, even on untrusted devices. VMware can quickly help you:
- Stand up a new turn-key VDI environment
- Scale out an existing environment on-premises or in the cloud
- Optimise performance from anywhere
Extending security beyond your network
Many employees may be working from home for the first time requiring them to use their personal devices to access apps and data requiring careful consideration of security threats. VMware can help you:
- Extend apps and data safely to BYOD
- Enforce appropriate conditional access policies
- Maintain compliance
What Is the Digital Workspace?
The digital workspace is a holistic change in the way end-user services are delivered by IT, so you can deliver the apps and data employees need to work across any device. By taking advantage of today’s cloud-based management technologies, digital workspace solutions deliver self-service, out-of-the-box experiences that scale across platforms, locations, and device ownership models.
The Journey to the Digital Workspace
No journey is the same, but getting started is always the hardest part. Take the first steps toward forming a digital workspace strategy. with the Five Critical Requirements for a Digital Workspace:
- Putting Employee Experience First
- Delivery of Applications – Anytime, Anywhere
- Modern Device Management
- Manage Experience and Security
- Automate to Succeed at Any Scale
Whitepaper: Key Considerations to Supporting Work-at-Home Directives for Business Continuity
There’s no silver bullet for changing employee experience when a disruption occurs. Yet organisations can make progress today that will improve how their employees work from home while accelerating enterprise-wide, remote-first goals with a digital workspace strategy.
eBook: Three Benefits of Building an Intentional Remote-First Work Strategy
To work from home is more common in times of uncertainty. That’s why investing in a digital workspace strategy is more important than ever and will be especially beneficial during future emergencies.