The right option for you
Every business is unique. At Insight, we offer ways for your organization to purchase Visio® that match your staff size and objectives.
Need up to 500 seats? Our Modern Workforce Solutions combine Visio with our IT services and ongoing support.
Need over 500 seats? We’ll help you explore your licensing choices to get the best pricing and Enterprise Agreement.
Simplify complex information.
Microsoft® Visio, available from Insight, makes it easy to translate advanced concepts into clearly understandable diagrams. Use new shapes, collaboration tools and data-linked flowcharts in your presentations.
Visio will help you:
- Flowchart brainstorms.
- Map IT networks.
- Draw floor plans.
- Build org charts and processes.
Updated design features
Get quicker access to frequently used tools — plus new and updated shapes, stencils and expanded themes. They're all at your fingertips, so you can quickly and easily create diagrams to convey your message.
Map, draw, and build charts and flowcharts using updated design features and shapes. And, you can collaborate with your team on the same diagram at the same time, or share and post comments.
Visio Online Plan 1
Create professional diagrams or charts
and lay out information simply.
- 2GB of storage with OneDrive®
- Flexible diagram creation and editing
- 30-day free trial
- Online sharing and collaboration
- Sharable as web link, PDF file or attachment
Visio Online Plan 2
Everything available in Visio Plan 1, plus:
- 250,000 industry-compliant shapes
- Ability to draw with pen, ink or fingers
- Co-editing and Microsoft Teams™ integration
- Enhanced support for AutoCAD®
Pair your Visio plan with one of Insight's Modern Workforce Solutions.
Insight's Modern Workforce Solutions.
All Visio subscriptions come with our Basic bundle. Upgrade with our Migration services add-on to receive migration services, or to our Admin-on-behalf services add-on to get admin-on-behalf services.
24/7 IT support from Levels 1–3, depending on your needs
- Level 1: Insight will help with your account management and any services and security changes.
- Level 2: We’ll resolve application issues and help you with connectivity and advanced problem resolution.
- Level 3: Insight will work with Microsoft to fix service breaks, large-scale network disruptions and to provide complex support.
Migration services add-on
Built-in migration services for:
- Office 365®
- Exchange Online
- Migration details will be stated in a custom Scope of Work (SOW) from Insight
- Migration add-on includes moving:
Admin-on-behalf services add-on
- Complete administration of Office 365
- User management: Add or remove users and make changes on any user account
- Domain management: Enable additions of new domains and information on how to change the Domain Name System (DNS)
- Service changes: Add or change any services included in Office 365, including Microsoft Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online, SharePoint® Online, Yammer®, PowerApps and Flow
- Security and compliance: Includes application configuration and changes to rules, policies or services